Our Bachelor of Business at the University of Adelaide puts a spotlight on all the moving parts of an organisation, giving graduates a well-rounded knowledge of the operations of a business whilst allowing the flexibility to confidently move into a variety of roles depending on their area of interest or expertise.
A practical, people focused program, our Bachelor of Business explores core business and management principles, and facilitates practical applications of key concepts learnt in class.
Students interested in studying evolving business phenomena from a broad perspective, who may not have a clear idea of their exact career path will enjoy the flexibility of the Bachelor of Business.
Flexibility to pursue your passion
Our Bachelor of Business students have the freedom to choose an area of expertise, allowing them to delve deeper into contemporary business practices, gaining a broader skill set and a competitive edge in the market. Specialisations include:
Why study Business with us?
- The Adelaide Business School is ranked in the top 5% of Business Schools in the world and was the first South Australian institution to gain AACSB accreditation*
- We are the No.1 Australian university for entrepreneurship education and engagement**
- Experience true flexibility with 4 core business subjects forming the base of our programs, allowing you to design your own study plan based on your career aspirations
- Gain a broad understanding of key business concepts whilst mastering an area of interest or increase your competitive edge and combine any two major
- Go global and participate in custom study tours or undertake an international exchange to leading cities around the world
- Get career ready and gain practical industry skills through our real-world capstone courses with our industry projects and internships
*Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB) **Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities (ACEEU) 2017
Job ready graduates
Our Bachelor of Business equips graduates with the skills and expertise to take on the challenges of the business world. They are not only job ready, but future ready with a flexible and practical degree from a world-class University. Explore the world of business through core courses in sustainable business, professional development, data analytics and entrepreneurship to fast-track your self-confidence and initiative.
Gain critical business skills in a real world environment through our capstone courses:
- Professional Internship
- Industry project
- My Startup course
- Australian eChallenge
- Project Abroad or
- Study tour
With a focus on new and emerging areas of business, this program equips students with real-world, transferable skills, enabling them to hit the ground running upon graduation.