To succeed in today's highly competitive global market, organisations depend on their ability to understand the needs of consumers, identify profitable market segments to pursue, communicate effectively with their audiences, and develop products or services that aim to give the organisation a sustainable competitive advantage.
A dynamic role, marketing can be very rewarding for those who enjoy the challenges of sales, problem-solving, and understanding buyer behaviour.
Why study marketing with us?
- Top 5% of Business Schools in the world*
- Understand the dynamics and trends of marketing in the South Australian economy
- Learn from academics who are global leaders in their field
- Gain adaptive marketing skills
- Work on industry projects and internships
- Keep pace with wine marketing trends with free membership to Wine Communicators Australia
*Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
The Adelaide Business School offers a range of quality programs that are designed to go beyond the functional teaching of other business degrees.
"My time at the University of Adelaide has been one filled with academic achievement, as well as a great deal of personal and professional development. The highlights of my time at the University include the opportunity to study abroad for a semester in Paris, France, working with real clients to deliver a comprehensive marketing plan, developing great rapport with both my peers and the academic staff, as well as being honoured to be the Mace Bearer at my graduation ceremony." - Anthony Cirocco, Marketing graduate
Careers in marketing
Potential careers in areas such as: