Our broad range of postgraduate degrees fit the needs of anyone with an undergraduate degree looking to start, broaden or diversify a career in business.
The Business School’s close affiliations with professional bodies ensure our degrees are practical and relevant in the real world.
Why study with us?
- #1 MBA in South Australia, #2 MBA in Australia*
- AACSB accredited with the top 5% of Business Schools in the world**
- Our postgraduate courses provide flexible study options for those wishing to gain expert knowledge in a particular field without compromising.
- Adelaide Business School courses are also delivered by world-class teaching staff and industry experts, providing you with a rich learning experience.
*AFR BOSS Magazine MBA Ranking 2019 **Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
Postgraduate coursework options
Through a combination of cutting-edge research and real-world experience, our broad range of postgraduate business degrees will enhance your initiative, encourage creativity and give you advanced skills applicable to any profession.
Finance and Banking
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Commerce
- Graduate Certificate in Commerce
- Master of Accounting and Finance
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Commerce by coursework
- Master of Finance
- Master of Finance and Business Economics
- Graduate Certificate in Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master of Applied Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship)
- Master of International Management
- Adelaide Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Emerging Leaders)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration (International Trade and Development)
- Master of Business Administration (Project Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Wine Business)
We offer research opportunities at masters and PhD levels. Our HDR programs are benchmarked with other Go8 universities, and all HDR students are supervised by experts in the field to ensure the highest quality research outcome that is both nationally and internationally competitive.
“The University’s reputation was a factor to study a Master of Accounting and Finance that successfully laid down a solid foundation of accounting and finance principles. The career mentoring program enabled me to foster rapport with a field mentor, from him I learnt plenty of insights into accounting which has been instrumental in setting me up to enter the Australian workforce. " - Lev Lou, Master of Accounting and Finance graduate