Chart your own path
Strong core courses. Ample industry experience. The flexibility to take majors that reflect your passions. Our undergraduate degrees provide an outstanding foundation for career success.
Why study with us?
- Australia’s #1 university for Entrepreneurship Education*.
- All Adelaide Business School degrees include an entrepreneurship course to boost your personal development and professional growth.
- All our business degrees give you the flexibility to pursue areas of particular interest.
- We’re internationally accredited with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - recognition achieved by only the top 5% of business schools worldwide.
*Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities, 2017.
The Adelaide Business School offers 5 undergraduate programs:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Project Management
- Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Finance & Banking
Both the Bachelor of Commerce and the Bachelor of Business give you the flexibility to try try them out and see how you like them, including your choice of major(s). If you’re not 100% happy, you can switch to other specialisations, or from one degree to the other.
And don’t forget we offer several scholarships to domestic and international students who meet our entry requirements.
Countless industry connections. Incredible study-abroad opportunities. Amazing student clubs and facilities. Your Adelaide Business School experience will stretch far beyond the classroom.
Need further information?
We're here to help. Find answers via our knowledge base, chat online or send us a message.