The Adelaide Business School offers a range of business related degrees, enabling students to choose their own path and become career ready.
Our undergraduate degrees focus on strong core courses to set students up for success in their chosen field of study, whilst allowing them the flexibility to follow their interests and passions during the course of their degree, with the option to undertake majors in an area of interest.
Why study with us?
- We are the No.1 Australian university for entrepreneurship education and engagement*
- Each Business School degree includes an entrepreneurship course to boost your personal development and professional growth
- Our business degrees are flexible so you can select the areas of business you are most passionate about
- AACSB accredited with the top 5% of Business Schools in the world**
*Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities (ACEEU) 2017 **Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
The Adelaide Business School offers 4 undergraduate programs:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Project Management
- Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The Bachelor of Commerce and the Bachelor of Business allow students the flexibility to try out their degrees and follow their passions with the opportunity to transfer to other specialisations or between the two degrees should they change their minds.