We live in an inter-connected world, and with new and emerging markets, the opportunities for conducting international business on a global scale are vast.
A career in international business knows no boundaries. By studying International Business at the University of Adelaide, you will understand:
- the intricacies of international trade,
- advise on complex cultural and ethical issues,
- analyse sustainability practices;
- and develop keen cross-cultural intelligence to connect with business partners on an international scale.
Why study International Business with us?
- Top 5% of Business Schools in the world*
- Learn from experienced academics who are global leaders in their field
- Build foundational skills in understanding international business environments, global operations, international law and managing and marketing across cultures
- Get career ready and gain practical industry skills through our real-world capstone courses with our industry projects and internships
- Opportunity to participate in custom study tours to leading cities in the world
* Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB)
The Adelaide Business School offers a range of quality programs that are designed to go beyond the functional teaching of other business degrees.
Careers in international business
Potential careers include:
"What drew me to study at the University of Adelaide was the fantastic reputation of the University both nationally and internationally. As part of the Group of 8, the University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading universities, attracting rich, diverse talent from across Australia and the world. What also drew me to this degree were the exciting opportunities my major in International Business and Diploma in Languages would present in terms of practical internship placements, study overseas opportunities and specialised courses in cross-cultural business negotiation - all key and fundamental skills in today's globalised world."
Sophie Eather - Bachelor of Commerce* (International Business) and Diploma in Languages (Chinese) Graduate
*Program superseded by Bachelor of Business for 2021