Our Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Adelaide provides students with a strong foundation in business and strategic management principles whilst allowing the flexibility to pursue a specialist path.
Designed for those with a strategic mindset, a passion for business and the ability to adapt and lead in an evolving business environment.
Take charge of your career
Our Bachelor of Commerce meets the needs of students wanting a professionally accredited degree with a strong focus on critical thinking, professional skills and the ability to be job ready. Pursue a specialisation in either:
"My studies at University of Adelaide gave me the foundational skills and knowledge to develop my career. I particularly enjoyed those courses that linked my degrees, such as Regulation of Securities Trading Markets; Income Tax Law; Property Law; Corporate Accounting and International Financial Institutions and Markets."
Jenna Dikih - Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and Bachelor of Laws Graduate
Why study Commerce with us?
- The Adelaide Business School is in the top 5% of Business Schools in the world and was the first South Australian institution to gain AACSB accreditation*
- Ranked in the top 100 in the world for Finance and Accounting**
- Our Commerce degree is professionally accredited, giving you the knowledge, insight and tools to hit the ground running in your career
- Experience true flexibility with 4 foundational business subjects forming the base of our programs, allowing you to design your own study plan based on your career aspirations
- Build your degree around your passions, with the opportunity to undertake a major in your area of interest, or up skill by combining any two
- Gain practical skills and get career ready by participating with our industry projects and internships
- Go global and participate in custom study tours or undertake an international exchange to leading cities in the world
*Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB) **QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019
Job ready graduates
With a broad understanding of business concepts, and the technical knowledge and aptitude in a selected area of interest, a Bachelor of Commerce graduate knows no boundaries. They are not only job ready, but future ready with a professionally accredited degree priming them for success in the corporate world.
Discover the foundations of commerce through core courses in sustainable business, professional development, data analytics and entrepreneurship to fast-track your self-confidence and initiative.
Gain critical business skills in a real world environment through our capstone courses:
- Professional internship
- Industry project
- My Startup course
- Australian eChallenge
- Project Abroad or
- Study tour