Management encompasses the varied tasks of managing people, resources, operations and projects.
A diverse and challenging role, it requires communication and analytical skills, in order to make informed decisions that are necessary for a team’s success. Studying management fast-tracks your self-confidence and initiative, priming you for leadership in today’s business world.
Why study management with us?
- Top 5% of Business Schools in the world*
- #1 MBA in South Australia, #2 MBA in Australia **
- Gain expertise in knowledge management, design thinking and systems thinking
- Opportunity to study overseas in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Africa
- Learn from academics who are global leaders in their field
- Build experience with industry projects and internships
*Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business **AFR BOSS Magazine MBA Ranking 2019
The Adelaide Business School offers a range of quality programs that are designed to go beyond the functional teaching of other business degrees.
Tiffany Satya Makharti
"Studying international business and management provided me with comprehensive and relevant course material. The program content stimulated critical thinking, argumentation and judgement skills through discussion-based learning approach. Doing internship also enhanced my global experience through experiential learning. I believe my studies at the University of Adelaide significantly contribute to achieving my goal to thrive in the global business environment." - Tiffany Satya Makharti, Master of International Management
Careers in management
Potential careers include: