The MBA is designed for aspiring leaders and entrepreneurs looking to fast-track their pathway into business management across a range of industries.
Start immediately after graduating from any bachelor degree and have the option to complete your studies within a 12-month accelerated program or part-time equivalent.
Who is this program for?
Designed for graduates without any professional experience, our Master of Business Administration equips aspiring leaders with the necessary skills needed to succeed within a rapidly changing world. By complementing your undergraduate degree with an internationally recognised MBA qualification, you will be primed for leadership positions and develop the critical soft skills demanded by today’s employers.
Graduates from specialised backgrounds such as engineering, science, and health focused degrees will stand out from the crowd, and be well equipped with the tools to take on the managerial complexities of today’s workforce. The MBA is also an excellent launch pad for young entrepreneurs, teaching you not only how to start up your own business, but also how to run it.
- Open to recent graduates with no prior work experience
- Be business-ready in just 12 months with the option to accelerate and complete the program in as little as one year
- Manage your study around your lifestyle with options to study part-time, and blended learning
- Opportunity to partner with an experienced industry mentor to plan and develop a sustainable entrepreneurial enterprise through the Australian eChallenge or Tech eChallenge
What you’ll study
The MBA will help you to unlock your potential and prepare you for the challenges of a rapidly evolving business landscape. You will develop skills to lead teams and projects in an innovative and strategic manner, while also cultivating a positive global outlook. As part of the Adelaide Business School's MBA suite, you will develop advanced problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills necessary for business management.
The MBA is comprised of 9 core courses, 2 electives and a final research project.
- Core subjects cover topics such as project leadership, accounting and finance, marketing, and economics, giving you the knowledge and confidence to apply your learnings to the workplace immediately upon graduation.
- Tailor the degree to your interests with 2 elective options, including the opportunity to undertake an industry internship, increasing your practical skills and professional networks.
Your final research project, the eChallenge (or the Tech eChallenge) will draw upon all of your learnings from the program. Supported by industry mentors, and with the chance to win cash prizes, you will develop your own business idea and bring it to life.
How to apply
Both domestic and international candidates are required to submit their applications through SATAC.
Need further information?
We're here to help. Find answers via our knowledge base, chat online or send us a message.
The University of Adelaide offers a suite of programs if you're looking to undertake MBA studies, including options for recent graduates, experienced professionals, and those looking for flexible study options. Continue reading to find out which MBA is right for you.