Innovation and entrepreneurship are at the heart of economic growth and development.
Whether you see yourself as an employee or employer, entrepreneurship skills are essential for career success in today’s dynamic world. Studying innovation and entrepreneurship will impart advanced practical knowledge, whilst also teaching you the skills needed to incubate, grow and execute ideas.
Why study entrepreneurship with us?
- Top 5% of Business School's in the world*
- Only Australian university accredited as entrepreneurial and engaged (ACEEU) **
- Australia’s number one University for Entrepreneurship Education ***
- Largest entrepreneurial centre (ECIC) in Australia offering specialised programs in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Challenge and refine your venture concept with our highly successful eChallenge pre-accelerator program
- Be a part of the ThincLab community
*Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business **Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities(ACEEU 2017 ***Education and Training Journal, 2019
The Adelaide Business School offers a range of quality programs that are designed to go beyond the functional teaching of other business degrees.
Careers in entrepreneurship
Potential careers in entrepreneurship include:
Lauren Whitning - Entrepreneur and Business Owner
"My clinical experience and entrepreneurial learnings from my Masters has helped me develop a new business venture and make a positive impact on the lives of many people. This new business brings together my clinical experience as a Physiotherapist with my entrepreneurial experience and learnings from my study." - Lauren Whiting, Master of Applied Innovation and Entrepreneurship graduate