MBA Full-Time (Emerging Leaders)
The Master Business Administration (MBA) Emerging Leaders is a full time program for candidates without any professional experience looking to advance and accelerate their journey into leadership.
The Emerging Leaders MBA is part of the Adelaide Business School’s MBA suite, and is designed for aspiring leaders and young entrepreneurs looking to fast-track their pathway into business management. This program also provides flexible study options as a 1.5 year masters that can be accelerated and completed in as little as 12 months, so it is ideal for those coming straight from a Bachelor’s degree.
Who is this program for?
Following the structure of a traditional generalist focused MBA, the MBA (Emerging Leaders) has been created for recent graduates from non-business fields looking to complement their undergraduate knowledge with business and leadership skills.
Graduates from engineering, science, and health focused degrees will be well equipped with the tools to deal with the managerial complexities of today’s workforce, while also helping them stand out from others in their respective industries.
- Open for graduate entry with no work experience requirements.
- Full time study mode that can be accelerated and completed in as little as one year.
- Boost your entrepreneurship skills, connect with industry mentors, and launch your business ideas through the eChallenge.
- Build extensive industry and professional relationships and networks.
- Receive invaluable ongoing industry mentoring from high-profile Adelaide MBA alumni.
- Have the opportunity to undertake international exchanges at world-leading European business schools.
What you’ll study
The MBA (Emerging Leaders) will prepare you to lead projects, teams and, ultimately, organisations all over the world. You could even take your destiny entirely in your own hands by launching your own business.
To qualify for the program you must satisfactorily complete:
- 9 Core courses.
- 1 Research course (eChallenge or the Tech eChallenge).
- Electives to the value of 6 units from any other postgraduate courses offered by the University that are available to you.