Executive MBA Scholarship Rules and Eligibility
Scholarship support for the Executive MBA program is funded by the Adelaide Business School across a range of categories to ensure our program is accessible to all candidates who have the capability and drive to undertake MBA studies.
Rules and eligibility
- To be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must have made a formal application for entry into the Executive MBA Program.
- The Online MBA, MBA and MBA (International) are excluded from these scholarships.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted by the application deadline of the trimester an applicant is applying for entry into the Executive MBA program.
- A student cannot hold two or more scholarships simultaneously.
- If a student accepts a scholarship and then defers commencement of their studies, they must apply to the MBA Program Director for approval to have the scholarship deferred for up to a maximum of 12 months.
- All Executive MBA scholarships apply for a period of 5 years from admission into the program. If a student requires additional time for completion of their studies, they must apply to the MBA Program Director for approval to have the scholarship extended for a specified period of time.
- If a student withdraws from, or is not enrolled in the Executive MBA program for a period of 12 months or longer, either by electing to exit with a lesser degree or through a leave of absence, the scholarship will cease.
- Each available scholarship will only cover the minimum number of courses required for a student to be eligible to graduate with the program in which they are enrolled: Executive Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (12 units), Executive Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (24 units) and Executive Master of Business Administration (36 units).
- If a student does not successfully complete a course, either by receiving an overall fail grade or withdrawing during the Withdraw No Fail (WNF) or Withdraw Fail (WF) periods, or receiving a retrospective WNF due to extenuating circumstances, the scholarship will not cover completion of any required additional courses including repeating a core course.
- Please note, the Executive MBA scholarship applies to tuition fees only and excludes the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), required course textbooks and any other university fees.
Please note that you can apply for a scholarship in one category only.