Finance And Banking
Finance is about determining investment decisions and using financial instruments and capital markets to enhance returns and manage risk.
A key to the success of a company is to ensuring its financial viability, meeting its investment needs and to maximising shareholder wealth. By studying finance, you will be versed in the theoretical underpinning and mathematical application of the discipline, but you will also be equipped with the practical computational and financial skills needed for success.
Why study finance with us?
- Top 100 in the world for Finance and Accounting*
- Top 5% of Business Schools in the world**
- Recognised by the CFA Institute
- Learn from academics who are global leaders in their field
- Industry-recognised programs in financial services
- Participate in global industry competitions
- Study in The Financial Markets Trading Lab, our state of the art teaching space - a stock exchange trading stimulation room
*QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019 ** Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB)
The Adelaide Business School offers a range of quality programs that are designed to go beyond the functional teaching of other business degrees.
Careers in finance
Potential careers include:
Need further information?
We're here to help. Find answers via our knowledge base, chat online or send us a message.