Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is a verbal, quantitative, analytical writing and integrated reasoning skills test. The GMAT is an internationally recognised qualification in its own right and is used by top MBA Programs all over the world as an admissions tool.
- Benefits of the GMAT
The benefits of taking the GMAT include:
- It prepares students for re-entering academic life often after long periods without studying
- It give students an idea of where their strengths and weaknesses are and shows them where they will need to focus in order to get the most out of their studies
- It is an internationally recognised qualification in its own right which offers tangible evidence of your skills and abilities at the time of taking the test
- Attending an MBA course with a GMAT entry requirement guarantees the calibre of students in the course which can greatly enhance the classroom learning experience
- Top MBA Programs in Australia and internationally require the GMAT in their admissions processes and it is seen as an integral part in building a quality MBA program.
- Prepare for the GMAT
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) provide free test-preparation software GMATPrep. GMATPrep uses the same technology as the official GMAT exam so that you can simulate the actual test-taking experience. GMAC also publish an official GMAT guide GMAT Review 13th Edition.
Master GMAT also provide an innovative online preparation course that efficiently combines adaptive online learning with unlimited one-on-one instructor support to maximise your score. Every learning session is personalised to target your weakness, so that you save time and effort while learning and practicing all you need to achieve the GMAT. There is a free trial available.
- Take the GMAT
To register for a GMAT in your area and view currently available test dates, visit mba.com's Seat Search: Find a Test Centre webpage.