Adelaide MBA Scholarships
Scholarship support for the Adelaide MBA program is funded by the Adelaide Business School across a range of categories to ensure our program is accessible to all candidates who have the capability and drive to undertake MBA studies.
Rules & eligibility
- To be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must have made a formal application for entry into the Adelaide MBA Program.
- Applicants for the Online MBA, MBA Emerging Leaders or MBA Specialisations are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted by the application deadline of the trimester an applicant is applying for entry into the Adelaide MBA program.
- A student cannot hold two or more scholarships simultaneously.
- If a student accepts a scholarship and then defers commencement of their studies, they must apply to the MBA Program Director for approval to have the scholarship deferred for up to a maximum of 12 months.
- All Adelaide MBA scholarships apply for a period of 5 years from admission into the program. If a student requires additional time for completion of their studies, they must apply to the MBA Program Director for approval to have the scholarship extended for a specified period of time.
- If a student withdraws from, or is not enrolled in the Adelaide MBA program for a period of 12 months or longer, either by electing to exit with a lesser degree or through a leave of absence, the scholarship will cease.
- Each available scholarship will only cover the minimum number of courses required for a student to be eligible to graduate with the program in which they are enrolled: Adelaide Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (12 units), Adelaide Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (24 units) and Adelaide Master of Business Administration (36 units).
- If a student does not successfully complete a course, either by receiving an overall fail grade or withdrawing during the Withdraw No Fail (WNF) or Withdraw Fail (WF) periods, or receiving a retrospective WNF due to extenuating circumstances, the scholarship will not cover completion of any required additional courses including repeating a core course.
- Please note, the Adelaide MBA scholarship applies to tuition fees only and excludes the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), required course textbooks and any other university fees.
How to apply
An application for admission into the Adelaide MBA program must accompany all scholarships applications.
Please note that you can apply for a scholarship in one category only.
You will receive notification of the outcome of your application in the fortnight following the application deadline for the trimester.