Professional Certificate in Defence Industry Leadership Scholarships
Build your defence industry leadership pedigree with South Australia’s top-ranked university.
Scholarship support for the PC-DIL is funded by Executive Education across two categories:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
Each scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fees* for one applicant per scholarship per program intake.
*Applicants will still be liable for the University’s Student Services and Amenities Fee (approx. $250 in each year study is undertaken).
Rules and eligibility
- To be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must have made a formal application for entry into the PC-DIL Program.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted in full (including referee report) by Sunday 26 July for the 2020 intake.
- If a student accepts a scholarship and then defers commencement of their studies, they must apply to the Executive Education Director for approval to have the scholarship deferred for up to a maximum of 12 months.
- If a student withdraws from, or is not enrolled in the PC-DIL for a period of 12 months or longer the scholarship will cease.
- If a student does not successfully complete a course, either by receiving an overall fail grade or withdrawing during the Withdraw No Fail (WNF) or Withdraw Fail (WF) periods, the scholarship will not cover completion of any required additional courses.