Facts and figures
Adelaide Business School is part of the University of Adelaide which is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide, and is a member of the prestigious Go8.
With a 5-star QS Rating, we are one of Australia's leading business schools accredited by AACSB. A further hallmark of our quality is demonstrated through the full membership with EFMD, being an advanced Signatory to the PRME, and accredited by CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- University and Business School rankings
The University of Adelaide consistently scores well in rankings, which reflects the strength of our teaching and programs.
The University is ranked:
- 8th best in Australia and 109th best in the world by the 2018 QS World University rankings
- Adelaide is the 5th in the world's most liveable cities by The Economist Intelligency Unit's liveability survey 2017.
The Business School is ranked:
- At or above world standard for research by the 2015 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) rankings
- As an ‘excellent business School with strong global influence’ by the Eduniversal Business School rankings
- MBA rankings
- Adelaide MBA is ranked in the top 5 in Australia in the 2017 Boss Magazine rankings.
- Our MBA program retained its 5* rating from the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) in 2015, one of only seven MBAs in the country to be awarded 5 stars.
- It is ranked the 5th best MBA program in Australia by CEO Magazine..
- Research Statistics