Facts and figures
Adelaide Business School is one of Australia’s best business schools. It is consistently ranked in the top 10 in Australia for its MBA program, and our students leave here satisfied with their education.
As a hallmark of quality, the Business School’s programs are accredited by AACSB International, CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
University and Business School rankings
The University of Adelaide consistently scores well in rankings, which reflects the strength of our teaching and programs.
The University is ranked:
- 8th best in Australia and 113th best in the world by the 2016 QS World University rankings
- It is the 26th best student city in the world by the 2016 QS best student cities rankings
The Business School is ranked:
- At or above world standard for research by the 2015 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) rankings
- As an ‘excellent business School with strong global influence’ by the Eduniversal Business School rankings
- Our MBA program retained its 5* rating from the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) in 2015, one of only seven MBAs in the country to be awarded 5 stars.
- It is ranked the 5th best MBA program in Australia by CEO Magazine and is ranked the 6th best by BOSS magazine.